Booking terms and conditions
The terms and conditions described below are an integral part of any booking contract concluded orally or in writing, including emails between an individual or an entity (commonly referred to as "the customer") and Secret Halong Cruise (referred to as "the cruise"). These terms are governed by Vietnamese law, and the Courts of Vietnam have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them. The conclusion of the contract between the customer and the cruise, whether written or oral, implies that the customer has read, understood and accepted these following terms and conditions.
Rates shown on the website are indicative only, excluding VAT and are subject to change any time with or without prior notice. All rates include meals (01 breakfast, 01 brunch, 01 lunch and 01 diner) and the activities for 2 days 1 night on the cruise. Bank charges are the responsibility of the customer.
2. Children policy
Accommodation is free of charge for 01 child less than 12 years, sharing parents' room and utilizing existing bedding.
3. Reservation and payment
Unless otherwise agreed, the reservation is guaranteed when the cruise receives a deposit equal to 30% of the total payment at least 7 days before the arrival date. Payment plus bank charges can be made by bank transfer or bank card via a terminal or a secure online payment system.
Cancelation from the customer
In all events except those designated as natural disasters, the customer must pay the following penalty equal to:
- 1st night's room charge per room reserved if cancellation is made 14 to 08 days prior to the estimated arrival date stated in the booking confirmation
- 100% of the total payment if cancellation is received 7 days prior to the estimated arrival date stated in the booking confirmation
Cancellation from the cruise
The cruise reserves the right to cancel reservation in following cases:
- The customer does not pay the balance within 7 days of arrival. In this case, the deposit is not refunded to the customer
- In the event of force majeure such as natural disaster or unexpected situation that threatens the customer’s life and health, the cruise is liable to reimburse the full amount the customer had paid
5. Governing law and jurisdiction
Vietnamese law governs the relationship between the customer and the cruise, and the Courts of Vietnam have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.